Monday blue

January 7, 2013


Every once in a while, when I wake up from my sleep and find myself being alone, I'd still feel a little sad to realise (again) that I'm not in South Africa anymore. For the past month, when I was in South Africa and back home in Malaysia, I was showered with so much love, my time -  the minute I woke up until the moment I slept, was all spent with people I love. I guess that's why I'm not used to being alone all over again. School has officially started today, which means I'm away from my family again. I'm still trying to get myself back to the 'working mode', I know I will do fine soon! Monday blues, go away.

4 Love notes:

  1. don't worry you'll be good.
    i find that the 1st sunday when i come back to IPG here, i have no more emo and down mood like what i had for my previous sems. i think i'm getting better and can adopt the life at here slowly already (ok even though i used up 1 and a half year time to adopt the environment :P). and so far coming to the 2nd week i'm good! hopefully i can still maintain it till i grad but not till my assignments come! you always better than me in managing your mood/feelings. so you can do it darling! love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah!! you have no more that! im glad to hear that! keep it up! haha
      although i could b a bit emo sometimes but im always thankful to have all of you who support me whatever i dooooo! :)) i'll be fine!

      Delete
  2. always takes a while to adjust, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes, i remember it took some time for us to get used to it after we came back from NZ... so...i'll be fine yes!

      Delete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk