The Princess Who Saved Herself

November 25, 2012

I actually really don't like how my lifestyle blog has slowly become a blog where I only share photos of my photoshoots, behind-the-scenes, etc. I myself prefer reading something about people's lifestyle, travel, food. So I swear...this is gonna be the last post of my photoshoot for THIS year. yep this year, because my holidays started! And I really just want myself to stop working on photos day and night, I want to just relax and travel without feeling guilty, so I'm starting to reject some of the shoots that people want me to do in the next couple of weeks.

So, back to the topic - "The Princess Who Saved Herself" was a shoot I did few weeks back for a school assignment. It's not so much on high fashion, but storytelling. Behind the scene here.


It's all about a princess who craves for freedom. She yearns to be freed. Staying in a castle all her life, she wants to see the world out there. She is not going to wait for her prince-charming to come and rescue her. She finally escapes from the castle, to a place where no one knows her name.

1 Love notes:

  1. I prefer reading something about people's lifestyle, travel, food too :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk