"Wow everyone come and check this out, see this excellent, fantastic work."
"If I show this to the lecturers, they'll just...die, you know."
The lecturer continued - You could have easily gotten an excellent mark Kahying, too bad you aren't well prepared :(
Was totally surprised by the lecturer's reaction when he saw my illustrator work, so motivating and... flattering, too bad I have very bad time management skills - always doing things at very last minutes. I need to change that or I'll disappoint myself in the future. Like deep inside you know that you can produce some really good works, you know your works could stand out, but in the end they don't, because you do not put in enough effort, time and love. It's such a waste.

It's already Week 7 in school. Time really flies.

0 Love notes:

Post a Comment

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk