Stressful July

July 20, 2012


Egg Benedict for brunch at Cafe Epicurious (Rail Mall)

It has been a busy and stressful week, yes it's stressful even though I'm having school holidays now. I had a few sets of photos waiting to be edited but at the same time another photoshoot is coming. So little time, but so much to plan, so many things to decide, to much to learn. I felt like I had difficulties breathing when I realized how much more to do before next week. Just got all the lighting equipment from a kind friend to shoot this Saturday- light meter, beauty dish, transmitter, receiver, umbrella, reflector, strobe light, battery pack, stands, etc. So many unfamiliar things to deal with. I lost a little confidence on myself when I realized how little my knowledge is. I think I'm just afraid of failure.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

Not easy. I felt like a failure for the first time just recently... So hard to handle that when everything had always been so smooth in my life. I think I just need to keep going and have fun! "Enjoy the fun of failure!" I accidentally stumbled upon this saying while I flicked through "The Happiness Project" in a bookstore yesterday. That makes me feel less afraid of failure.
And I just realized the photo has nothing to do with the blog post, that's just what I had for brunch today. haha

0 Love notes:

Post a Comment

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk