Kueh Bahulu

July 26, 2012


Just came home from a short getaway to Genting Highland together with the Italian guy my family is hosting, what welcomed me home first was the smell of my aunt's baking in the kitchen. Just realized I didn't know what is it called in Malay/English when I wanted to type the title of this post - Kueh Bahulu. I wasn't a huge fan of it because Malaysians always have too much of them during Chinese New Year, but I fell in love with them when I ate the freshly baked ones my aunt made. The Italian exchangee - Marco then put some Nutella he brought from Italy with it, god, I think their Nutella tastes much better! Okay maybe I'm just being biased, but I mean it's Italy, and Nutella was first made in Italy, so it makes sense. 


I realized I have this thing about posting a long blog post. decided that blog posts don't need to be long all the time, or it'll be quite time consuming and tiring (thus I'd be lazier to update!) Now I want this space to be a ground for me to post and share images of all the pretty things of life around me. It's such a waste to keep them untouched in the memory stick.

0 Love notes:

Post a Comment

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk