Strictly Pancakes

February 26, 2011

So I accidentally clicked into the album of photos that I took in Singapore last month and I was surprised to see how many photos that I haven't edited and uploaded! When I stayed in Singapore last month, my sister recommended to have our dinner in this restaurant - "Strictly Pancakes" for a few times but I kept telling her that it's weird to have pancakes for dinner! So one afternoon when we had nothing important to do, we planned to have our lunch there and then do our works (I have some homeworks from the portfolio workshop so I brought my drawing book and pencil there while my sister brought her laptop so she can do her works as well.) My sister kept telling me that eating pancakes could be very full but I just didn't believe it (until I tried it :P) It's not too cheap for students like us, but it worths a try because I think it's quite different to have pancakes for your lunch or dinner? Sister told me that they named it Strictly Pancakes because they don't offer any other food other than pancakes, but they could still be creative like serving pancakes with sausages, or chocolates, or vegetables.
I really like photogenic restaurants like this so I can get so many beautiful photos of it! And my sister wasn't cheating because we were SO full after eating half of them and we tried our best to finish them slowly :( We rested a while because we were too full, then I took out my drawing book and started to draw my sister who was sitting in front of me for fun. My sister said my drawing of her doesn't look like her and then she took away my drawing book and started to draw me and hahaha her drawing is terrible! :P it doesn't look like me at all!
Look! the one on right was what I drew of her and the one on the left hand side was drawn by my sister and I just don't think it looks like me! We laughed so terribly after seeing that and still couldn't stop laughing when we looked at this when we got home :P I told her I want to frame it and hang it on somewhere in our home :D

So that's it. I have some other food and restaurant photos that were taken in Singapore and I'll post them up slowly. Have a try in this restaurant if you haven't!

2 Love notes:

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk